How do I order?
- Pick which print piece (or pieces) you would like to order.
- Use our online form, call or email us (214-635-3131 or firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know which piece(s) and the quantity you want printed.
- YOUR LOGO: We accept high resolution AI, EPS, PDF, TIFF or JPEG logo files. (Please note that any file with a resolution lower than 300dpi will not print well and may appear fuzzy.)
- We will follow up via phone or email to confirm your order.
- If you request a different quantity than what is on the order form, we will send you a print estimate.
- You will receive an email with a PDF proof of your print piece, customized with your logo and organization information.
- Once you approve your proof, please allow 3-4 business days for printing.
- We will notify you by email (or phone, if requested) when your printed materials are ready for pickup. You may also choose to have them delivered. (For mail service information, see our FAQ page, or request more detailed information via our online form.)
- We will email your invoice once your materials are approved for print.
What items should I choose?
All of the NTGD print pieces will help get your name in front of potential donors. Here are some ideas:
- Print small or large information cards and give a stack to your board members, volunteers, staff, family, and friends to help spread the word.
- Add a rack card to an upcoming mailing to your donor database, and follow up in September with a postcard.
- Mail a postcard in late August and hand out flyers the week leading up to NTGD.
- Send handwritten thank you cards to everyone who donates to your organization on NTGD.
How soon can I get my print pieces?
Please allow 3-4 business days from approval of your proof (not from order submission) for your pieces to be ready for pick-up or shipping.
Yes! We are happy to take care of mailing your postcards for you. Here’s how it works:
- Provide your mailing list in an Excel spreadsheet
- Let us know if you have a permit and/or Nonprofit Authorization Number from the USPS
- Let us know how you would like to mail your materials (first class postage, presort standard, nonprofit)
- We can hold your pieces for mailing on a date you specify, or we can mail them as soon as they are ready.
- We will send you an invoice for postage and mail service separate from your print invoice.
If you would like to know more about mail service, please indicate it when you fill out the order form and a member of our staff will follow up with you. If you prefer, you can call us a 214-635-3131 or email email@example.com for more information.
Can I change the layout?
Our special NTGD pricing is based on the template based pieces you see on the order form. We are happy to design a custom piece for you for a small design fee. Please contact us at 214-635-3131 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the details. You may also submit custom print-ready art with the same specifications indicated on the order form, and we will print it for the same price.
What if I have my own design?
You may submit custom print-ready art with the same specifications indicated on the order form, and we will print it for the same price.
Can I add another image?
We are happy to add organizational and social media logos as needed. Further customization may require a small design fee.
Can I change the text on the back of the postcards?
Yes! Feel free to personalize the text on the back of your postcards.
Can I request a different amount than what is listed on the order form?
Yes! We can print whatever amount you would like. Just select the other box and fill in the quantity you want and we will send you a quote. You may also email your quote request to email@example.com.
How much is shipping?
What other services does Metropolitan Press offer?
Metropolitan is a full service print company with a special place in our hearts for nonprofit organizations. We offer offset and digital printing, large format, finishing and bindery services, and graphic design. Find out more about our commitment to nonprofits here: metpressinc.com/nonprofits/